We bring people together
Thanks to its professional, dedicated and compassionate, our hotel can offer spontaneous, informal, multicultural and trans-generational activities that really bring people together.
- WiFi is available in the vicinity of reception. You can purchase credits to use the WiFi and the computers.
- When you are out and about there is a cloud WiFi system called Rhodes Island and this is available
throughout Rhodes and this is free to access. Some areas of the island will have stronger signals than others.
- Beach Towels can be hired from reception for a refundable deposit
- We want everyone to enjoy their stay at Medblue – Fanes and we ask you to consider other guests if you have any late night celebrations, particularly after midnight.
- We discourage guests from reserving sun beds for long periods of time and ask you not place towels or belongings on sun beds overnight or when you go to meals. Staff have been instructed that if they see towels and other belongings left unattended for long periods of time these will be removed to reception for safe keeping.
- Several evenings a week we have a professional photographer that comes to the hotel to take pictures for you and these can be purchased the following morning next to the main bar.
- If you need to book a taxi to come to the hotel, a member of our reception staff can organise this for you
- A reminder that the hotel operates a dress code in the restaurant of an evening. In addition, can we ask
guests not to come to the main restaurant at anytime while wearing just swimwear
- We want everyone to enjoy their stay with us and ask ALL guests to be courteous to each other at all times
If you require further information please ask at reception.